The annual May Gardenerville Appleseed Shoot is coming right up Northern Nevada gun enthusiasts! I’ve gone to the last two Gardnerville Shoots and have learned a lot and had a great time. I hope to see you there!!
Here is some information about the shoot, copied from the Appleseed event page:
- Range: Private Property
- Address: 2449 Leviathan Mine Rd., Gardnerville, NV
- Website: none
- When: May 28-29, 2011
- Range Fee: none
- Camping available: Primitive camping on site. Potable water and porta-potties are available on site.
RV hookups available nearby at Topaz Lodge & Casino RV Resort.
- Carson Valley Inn (Hotel, Motor Lodge, RV resort), Minden, NV (800) 321-6983
- Holiday Inn Express, Gardnerville, NV. (775) 782-7500
- Topaz Lodge and Casino, RV Resort (800) 962-0732
- Directions: From Gardnerville take Hwy. 395 south approx. 10 miles to Leviathan Mine Road. Turn right to the range site at 2449 Leviathan Mine Road. Watch for signs.
- State Laws to be aware of: Check State laws.
- Misc: This promises to be an excellent shoot at a DAR site. With ranges out to 600 yds.+ bring the center fires. The firing line can handle 50 shooters with room for more easily added. No tracer or ammunition that is attracted to a magnet is allowed due to fire hazards.
- For More Information Contact: Private Message to “ChrisH” or “featherblue” on the Appleseed Forum. email NV@Appleseedinfo.org
- Registration Link: May 28-29: http://www.eventbrite.com/event/1360865385