The after-effects of GBR:
- The house is super-messy after days of coming home, dropping everything on the living room floor and falling into bed.
- I spent five hours on Monday catching up on Statistics homework. Five hours of math isn’t something I’d wish on my own worst enemy. Ugh.
- I worked from 8 a.m. until 9 p.m. yesterday trying to catch up on all of the work I missed.
- All of my long, beautiful fingernails are broken.
- I have a fat bruise on my arm from shouldering Allen’s shotgun.
And yet… I can’t wait to do it again next year!